Britain’s Got Talent (BGT 2025) needs no introduction as it is one of the most entertaining shows on the planet. If you are one of its fans then you may know the brilliant acts that are performed in every season. The show’s success is immeasurable and therefore we have always received one season every year.
BGT is officially returning this year and fans are very excited already. It is the decision of the production team to renew a season and that depends on various factors like the success rate, viewership etc. if this season is well received then it is likely that there is going to be another season next year.
How Do I Audition For Britain Got Talent 2025?
Most of you would like to know how you will audition for BGT 2025. Well, the process is not at all complicated and is easy for applicants to simply register themselves and get going. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for BGT.
- The first step for candidates is to visit the official website of BGT. ITV is the official broadcasting partner and you must visit nowhere other than its official website for the application/registration process.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button that should be located at the top of the page.
- You will be given options to give your audition. You can give it in-person, audition via video, audition via Whatsapp, or audition via post.
- Before you audition it will be a mandatory step for contestants to register first with their mail ID.
- Sign in once again and then fill out the application form after choosing the method of submitting your audition.
- In case your application/audition impresses the BGT team then you will be called upon.
Table of Contents
How To Apply BGT Application For 2025?
As mentioned earlier, the application process is completely online based. Contestants will be given the freedom to choose the method for submitting their audition. To make things simpler and easier just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the show.
- In case you are not registered on the platform then do register first using your mail ID.
- Sign in once again and then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Ensure that you are all eligible candidates before you submit your application.
- Follow the steps that are prompted later and then submit your application.
- You will receive a notification via mail or phone in case your application gets a green light from the BGT team.
What Are The Basic Requirements For Britain Got Talent Audition and Application?
Yes, there are certain rules and regulations and there are specific eligibility criteria for every contestant appearing on BGT. Let us have a look at a few of them mentioned below.
- For a talent show like the BGT there is no age limit. But any contestant who is under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian or a parent during auditions.
- Candidates must be a legal resident of their country. For example, having legal documents as proof of their residence in the country.
- Contestants must possess all valid documents and must submit them whenever asked for by the BGT team whenever necessary.
- Contestants must not have a criminal background because that could lead to termination of their application.
- A valid passport is mandatory for the contestants as a proof of legal document.
- Participants must have a valid passport and must be willing to travel if necessary.
How Many Types Of Formats Of This Show?
There are three formats in the show where the first is the auditions followed by decisions of the judges and then the semi-finals and the finals. In the auditions stage there are two rounds where the first round is called the open auditions while the second one is called judges’ auditions.
The judges’ decision is the next stage soon after the auditions rounds are over. In this stage the judges of BGT take a look at those acts that have successfully made it to this stage.
The judges decide which participants will go through then those participants are called upon and judges discover if they can go through the live semi-finals. From the 17th season the acts finding out their results were no longer broadcasted live. After passing both these stages contestants land up in the semi-finals or the finals. Contestants passing through the above two stages are divided into two groups and they perform in front of an audience as well as the judges.
How Many Types Of Registration Are There For BGT 2025 ?
If you visit the official website of BGT then you will be asked to register first if you are interested in participating in the upcoming season. After successfully registering you may be given the option of the methods for submitting your audition.
There is an in-person, video, WhatsApp, and audition via post. Whichever you feel is the most comfortable for you you can choose that. Submitting your audition in-person would be the only way at the initial stages of the auditioning process.
In case you have missed the deadline for that then there are the virtual options to submit the audition. Make sure not to miss the deadline in case your application gets selected for the audition process.
On What Date and Time And At Which Location Will The Audition and Casting Start?
The application window opened back on Nov 14th for the 17th season. A similar timeline would be followed for BGT 2025 as well. Contestants would have to follow every official social media of BGT to get the latest news and information regarding application opening and deadline dates.
For the upcoming season the venue for auditioning is in the capital and it is going to be an in-person audition. The official website will be revealing all such details when the time comes for BGT 2025.
Who Are The Britain Got Talent Judges In 2025?
Well, so far there are no changes in the judges and fans like us would want nothing else as of now. The judges list of BGT include Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Bruno Toniolli, and Alesha Dixon. Bruno joined the judges list in 2023 and fans have appreciated his judgment since then.
Who Is The Host Of Britain Got Talent For 2025?
Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly are the ones who will remain as the host of BGT this duo has got some of the best reactions similar to the American talent show’s host Terry Crews. All in all, fans and viewers love their reactions.
When Does Britain Got Talent Start?
The talent show has been renewed for 2024 and fans are very excited for it. So, if you are waiting for the official dates then we are waiting too because no official dates have been revealed so far. So, fans will have to wait longer for the confirmation.