Are you the one who always shouts answers when you see the question on the TV screen or you just get surprised how someone can get so much money by answering a simple question.
Then why not experience it yourself. The popular gaming show who wants to be a millionaire has completed season 1 where 9 contestants won the grand prize of $1,000,000.
The show has a plot where 14 multiple choice questions are asked to the participant and the participant who answers all the questions correctly wins a grand amount of $1,000,000 at Who Wants To be a Millionaire.
If you want to be a millionaire, see how you can become a contestant and soon a millionaire by winning the exciting cash prizes on the show.
Table of Contents
What is the Eligibility Criteria for the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Season 2
Before applying for the show Who Wants to be a Millionaire make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the show. Here is the eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill:
- You must be 18 years old or more than that.
- You should be a legal resident or have citizenship of Columbia.
- You must not have any criminal record or cases against you.
- You must not be related to any crew and casting members of the show.
- Also if you have participated in the show earlier you can join the show again.
How to Apply/ Application process
If you are interested in joining the reality show Who Wants to be a Millionaire and meet the eligibility criteria then Season 2 of popular reality game show Who Wants to be a Millionaire will come soon. Here is the application process that you need to follow:
- On very first check the official website of the show or click on the link mentioned here https://abc.com/shows/who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire
- On the official website you will find the application form under the audition section.
- Access the application form and fill out all the details required.
- Fill out the form that meets your criteria and you want to audition for.
- Fill all the details correctly and make sure to complete it in one go only.
- Once the form gets completed check all the details and submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Auditions for the show take place by two ways first by virtual mode and in offline mode. In virtual means online audition you need to make a video and submit it with the format mentioned.
- For the virtual auditions you need to fill the form online when available and attach the audition video with it. However you go for the offline auditions you need to submit the application form online from the official website of the show.
- See how to fill the application form and submit it correctly. Once you submit the form, wait for the response.
- If your application gets selected you will be notified through your registered email or contact Number.
- At the time of contact you will be notified about the audition location, time, date and all the other details required for the auditions.
- Make sure to reach the audition venue on time and well prepared. Appear for the audition and answer all the interview questions truthfully.
- After the interview you will be asked for the constant exam required for the show. The exam will include 30 multiple choice questions that you need to complete in 10 minutes.
- Make sure to attempt maximum questions in the schedule time.
- If you clear the exam you will be called for the next process while if you don’t hear your number means you are not selected and you can try for the next time.
- Again you will have a short interview with the producer of the show where they will review your application form and ask the questions regarding it.
- They will take your headshot and you need to represent yourself naturally yet effectively. You will go through 2-3 interviews before getting selected so be patient and keep yourself calm.
- Finally if you get selected for the show you will be notified via contact details you provided and asked for you confirmation for the show.
- Give your best shot and appear for the show enthusiastically so that you can win the maximum prize money from the show.